Water quality is of utmost importance in fish and shrimp farming.Regardless of the particular aquaculture system used, maintaining balanced levels of water quality parameters is fundamental for both the health and growth of farmed aquatic species.Dissolved oxygen is one of the most important parameters in aquaculture. Maintaining a good level of dissolved oxygen in water is essential for successful production since oxygen has a direct influence on feed intake, disease resistance and metabolism. A sub-optimal level of dissolved oxygen is very stressful for fish and shrimp. Lower levels e.g. 3 ppm of dissolved oxygen result in slower growth and decreased immune response and levels below 1 ppm can be lethal. Water temperature can affect fish and shrimp metabolism, feeding rates and the degree of ammonia toxicity. Temperature also has a direct impact on biota respiration.
For all these, there we use “Master Clean” which is an effective pond cleaner and disinfectant which helps in managing the toxins that are present in the feed and water. It is an stabilized combination of probiotics, mannan oligosaccharides with added advantage of organic acids which remove the toxins and the presence of silicates in this cleaner helps in better purification of water.
Benefits of Master Clean:
1. Manages the toxins and control a broad spectrum of molds and toxin in the ponds.
2. Shoes high efficacy towards polar and non polar mycotoxins.
3. Effectively prevents molds growth .
4. Improves liver function and prevents fatty liver syndrome.
5. Removes bad bacteria and pathogens from feed and water.
6. Selectively absorbs toxins without affecting the essential nutrients.
Dosage & Direction
For Shrimp:Regular Use: 25Kg per acre.
Or, as directed by Aquaculture consultants.